need help!

pm9617

:confused: looking for driving job all i have for experince is 15yr class (b) local and 8 weeks class (A) driving school have my haz-mat doubles triples tanker passanger tryin to find a good place to start and finish hopefully want to maake a decent living without running away from home any advice would be helpfull looking to start out of the twin cities MN.

:confused: looking for driving job all i have for experince is 15yr class (b) local and 8 weeks class (A) driving school have my haz-mat doubles triples tanker passanger tryin to find a good place to start and finish hopefully want to maake a decent living without running away from home any advice would be helpfull looking to start out of the twin cities MN.

Not too sure, I would start with the company reviews on here and then contact some drivers from the companies you are interested in joining.

Have you tried "Yellow" or UPS? Since you have D&T you should look at LTL carriers. That is where you will make the most money. As far as home time goes, you may have to bite the bullet for 1 year and get that OTR experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread