Top 5 Creature comforts

Maple

What are your top 5 creature comforts that make Truck Driving life a little more pleasent? Meaning things inside the cab you would take with you.

What are your top 5 creature comforts that make Truck Driving life a little more pleasent? Meaning things inside the cab you would take with you.

Most of the answer have already been said except for my favorite. Paperbacks. I need down time and escapism into a good novel at times.

foam mattress top. That is something I have been meaning to get. I was actually going to get one, or possibly a complete memory foam mattress for my truck until a couple weeks ago, when I got my new truck.

Do you have a normal foam mattress top, or did you go with the "memory foam" ?

If you have a DS you need to get Brain Age, and Brain Age 2. Awesome games, you feel feel smarter just by playing the exercises for 10 minutes a day. I have a DS and its awesome. I also have a SNES, a Gamecube, and I am looking for an N64. My wife won't let me take the wii in the truck.

I have Brain Age, haven't gotten Brain Age 2 yet. I have the Gamecube, Ps2, Sega Gensis, had the N64 but we gave that one away. I want the Wii, maybe for Christmas. Do you think the Wii is worth the money? What games do you have?

If you have a DS you need to get Brain Age, and Brain Age 2. Awesome games, you feel feel smarter just by playing the exercises for 10 minutes a day. I have a DS and its awesome. I also have a SNES, a Gamecube, and I am looking for an N64. My wife won't let me take the wii in the truck.

If you like brain age, try lumosity.com great site. Helps keep your mind young.

Hubby has a gamecube. I took the N64 with us when I went out. But I found that when I wasn't up front with him I was sleeping. You've heard of motion sickness....I get motion sleepy....

I have Brain Age, haven't gotten Brain Age 2 yet. I have the Gamecube, Ps2, Sega Gensis, had the N64 but we gave that one away. I want the Wii, maybe for Christmas. Do you think the Wii is worth the money? What games do you have?

Well i've had it for 3 months and I am still trying to get to the pro level in golf and tennis. And thats the game that comes with the system. We also have Wii Play, and DBZBT2 which is a fighting game that is loads of fun due to the motion. When I bought my wii the games were really left overs from the gamecube era, now the games coming out are designed to be played on the wii and they are alot of fun. $250 is way worth it, and it's outsellling everything else on the market.

lmbo wii

I asked my step dad he said the tv, dvd player, fridge, microwave

My kids are getting a xbox 360 for christmas.... we went back and forth between the PS3, Wii, and 360 and decided on the 360 since the have a PS2. They are move into the car driving games.... If they can't wreck something they are not happy...

According to my data an Xbox 360 will use slightly less than 200 watts at max output. Which sucks because the max a plug in inverter gives out is 150. LOL as a side note a wii uses only 18 watts.

And the smell of burning plastic as the plug melts in the 12 volt source isn't good ;)

This is one thing I truly love about my new truck. 1800 watt invertor mounted under the bunk. I can now carry a nice size TV, power my laptop, and run my microwave all at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread