Truckers Health Diet during a Covid pandemic, and at any other time. What you really need to know!

I mean you're ancient so it's all relative but I feel like 39 isn't really young.
I got you by about a decade and in metabolic years yep thats quite ancient.

I swear its like the flip of a switch the way metabolism slows in some people.

kinda like an old car or truck when the odo reaches a certain plateau, everything just seems
to fall apart and start breaking down.

kinda like an old car or truck when the odo reaches a certain plateau, everything just seems
Welcome to old age. Social Security is the second door on the left.

:biglaugh:

Are we competing over how pathetic we are? :oops::D

I know that's what I first said.

But they don't treat the milk but the cows with some hormones or something.
Probably rBST or GNRH, not sure that fits the definition of a GMO. I know there has been a lot of controversy over that through the years but it has no affect on the milk

Right!

But I did want to ask you about your shoulder which I just recently heard from you.

Is it a rotator cuff thing. And did you op out of surgery or is it not something that can be fixed?
It's my sternoclavicular joint or whatever. On the inside. Technically not my shoulder. All the docs said surgery is an option but they reeeeeeally don't like going in there because of how close it is to the heart and main arteries.

I'd kinda rather have pain than deadness. 😐

This buying a truck thing is kind of a workaround because I can carry all the tools I need to not have to strongarm problematic shit. When you slipseat in a day cab you can only carry so much stuff because it has to leave with you every day.

With your own truck you can have a tool box full of it and it stays there.

When I have a good handling, straight rolling truck and trailers with minimal issues, I'm good. But I had to get an electric bolt cutters to deal with bolt seals and that's heavy in the kit bag along with a hammer, drill, etc for fixing mud flaps and beating on bad doors.

So basically imagine all the stuff you take with you in the truck. All that stuff that's in the storage bins, on the deck, in the saddle boxes, etc that help you along because you started carrying it for the random contingency.

Now imagine having to take that out of the truck and put it in your car every day. You end up not carrying it. Then you need it and you're manually trying to work around it.

With a ****ed up clavicle that sucks. With the right tools it's not so bad.

And quite frankly the biggest thing is a truck that is not out of alignment yanking me off the road. My superiors wouldn't believe me when I said it wasn't right.

Last edited by a moderator:
My superiors wouldn't believe me when I said it wasn't right.
NEVER refer to people above you in the stupid pecking order as your "superiors". Don't insult yourself like that. You know damn well they're just idiots like everyone else. Especially the clowns at Pumpkin whom you've always complained about.

NEVER refer to people above you in the stupid pecking order as your "superiors". Don't insult yourself like that. You know damn well they're just idiots like everyone else. Especially the clowns at Pumpkin whom you've always complained about.
I only said that to distinguish them from the shop or corporate. But you get tired of being on the shit list for load planning just because you went over their head...again. And you get tired of their gaslighting to make you feel like you're the one who's wrong. And you get tired of their "computers never fail" in the truck yet they can't dispatch because...computers.

So yeah. Like Shark Tank, I'm out.

What about long-term can it get worse over time.
They said it is what it is and it can't get worse.

I don't know whether I agree but it hasn't been any worse working on this jalopy. Sometimes I'll get the same soreness as if I dicked with some bad trailer doors or a tight tandem slide but otherwise it's what I'll call neutral.

If it does get worse I'm just gonna live my life as best I can and deal. If I gotta become a truck owner with drivers under me, I guess that's what I'll do.

Also, I'm thinking if this whole thing is bigger and takes me down, I don't wanna go down as a Schneider driver. I want to go down running my own rig. Even if I'm just leased on and don't make it to full authority.

You can dress up any diet you want in any kind of dress you want but it all comes down to how many calories you consume today consume on a regular basis and cutting that amount of calories
I specifically remember the doctor telling you to cut back on your snow crab and mollusk intake several years ago.

There's a big girl who keeps chasing after me and I keep telling her while I do think sex is a great way to die I want it to be from a heart attack, not suffocation.
Was she just full figured or so big you needed flour to find the wet spot?

If the latter do knoe that you could roll her over twice and still be on top of her.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread