Farmer 'helps' idiot driver.

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Premium
This truck apparently went around 3 road closed barricades to get here, and tried to make a u-turn instead of a t-turn.

That was a pure dick move and I'm willing to bet that company is going after that "farmer".

"Maybe ill get into something solid like the timing cover."

Theres two assholes in this video.

Hope that leaky coolant destroys his next crop and he's in the bank whining about it.

We don't KNOW how many barriers this guy may have driven around, but we KNOW that guy destroyed that truck.

Here's the company that posted that, but I don't think that's the company that pushed that guys truck.

Some guy by the name Evan something. There’s three video on his Facebook. Two of him destroying the truck and the third is him actually driving the road from the beginning in three miles, around three barricades as well as two cross roads and all of the damage to his property.

He’s like 500 feet from the bridge that’s being rebuilt.

That was a pure dick move and I'm willing to bet that company is going after that "farmer".

Hope that leaky coolant destroys his next crop and he's in the bank whining about it.

We don't KNOW how many barriers this guy may have driven around, but we KNOW that guy destroyed that truck.
I'm guessing he's not going to try to grow crops in his driveway.

Some guy by the name Evan something. There’s three video on his Facebook. Two of him destroying the truck and the third is him actually driving the road from the beginning in three miles, around three barricades as well as two cross roads and all of the damage to his property.

He’s like 500 feet from the bridge that’s being rebuilt.
More damage to his property?

Id be interested in seeing that.

Still, no judge in the world is going to say that destroying that truck to get even was the right thing to do.

More damage to his property?

Id be interested in seeing that.

Still, no judge in the world is going to say that destroying that truck to get even was the right thing to do.

Been looking for that video and can’t find the other posting now. Just the land company video

What is the company going to go after the farmer for? The companies representative (driver) did nothing to object, and the company was trespassing.

That said, I could not have done that. I may not have been overly nice to the driver, but couldn't intentionally damage the truck.

These guys may just be sick and tired of people following the GPS rather than paying attention to signs and barricades, and have had enough...........and I can't blame them for that.

What is the company going to go after the farmer for? The companies representative (driver) did nothing to object, and the company was trespassing.

That said, I could not have done that. I may not have been overly nice to the driver, but couldn't intentionally damage the truck.

These guys may just be sick and tired of people following the GPS rather than paying attention to signs and barricades, and have had enough...........and I can't blame them for that.
Because eye for an eye doesn't stand up in court.

You don't get to wreck someone's shit because you're "tired of them".

And the driver may have been trespassing but that guy had plenty of time to consider his actions to get the guy out, and wrecking the truck was the wrong choice.

Then to flaunt it on social media...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread