Life in Sector 7 G.

The title life in sector 7 G makes sense to me because I go back and forth between the same buildings.
I make the same stops at stores on the way home. My bubble has become very,very small since quitting OTR.

I was watching the election results on TV. Now it is bed time.
I will see the results in the morning And Friday and December 14

I have no dog in this fight.
Personally I don't have a candidate that I would prefer to win even though I am a right winger.

Wishing America all the best no matter who wins:usflag:

I was watching the election results on TV. Now it is bed time.
I will see the results in the morning And Friday and December 14

I have no dog in this fight.
Personally I don't have a candidate that I would prefer to win even though I am a right winger.

Wishing America all the best no matter who wins:usflag:
It's looking like there's going to be a bunch of screaming from vaginas again. Unless there's a radical shift in the trends.

Meanwhile, while she's distracted by her selfie cam:

If Capt. Kate is that close to shore, she'll have a pilot on board; so the blame can be shared. Not that it would matter; both would be gone. So she'll have to distract and be distracted elsewhere.

Like that video shows, even a little (50,000 ton or so) cruise ship could take out a dock and a whole bunch more. Whether it's a truck or a boat, F = MA works every time.

My buddy rolls up today window to window. So, hey. what do you think about the election?
Noooooooooo! This is why I have been avoiding people all day, To avoid talking about this.
Well, did you think it would be this close?
Yeah, I did think it would be this close. Both camps would be coming out in droves to vote.

2 Separate Occasions in AZ.image0.jpg

Click on the instagram link,My friend sent it earlier.

The GM assembly plant is set to reopen next year in Oshawa, known as the 'Shwaw for all the white trash after it was shuttered about a year ago.
Maybe I could get myself job there.
I am going to need a bigger lunch box if I get hired. I want me one of those GM pick-em up trucks.

The GM assembly plant is set to reopen next year in Oshawa, known as the 'Shwaw for all the white trash after it was shuttered about a year ago.
I am going to need a bigger lunch box if I get hired. I want me one of those GM pick-em up trucks.

Shwaw?

That was so stupid of them. All those people just to go "nah changed my mind."

Maybe next they'll come out here and reopen the Kellogg's plant that already got sold off to make some "indoor trampoline park". Ooh or maybe they'll rebuild the Ford plant that sat vacant for years and finally got hauled away in dump trucks a couple years ago.

I am really surprised to see that Trump will be a one term President.
I can't pretend to know the in's and out's of American politics and if this will be overturned or not.
Just really surprising is all.

I am really surprised to see that Trump will be a one term President.
I can't pretend to know the in's and out's of American politics and if this will be overturned or not.
Just really surprising is all.
trumps approval rating never broke 40%. Looking at it another way, that means there's a 60% that got tired of his bullshit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread