How many miles did you drive today?

The building this is all for. Looks like there will be another round of these coming in.

Each panel is 12’x39’. The window is in one panel and then a solid panel between windows.
7C5E899A-8DAD-49BE-B8B1-1387BA928BCE.jpeg

We’re parked about 1/4 mile away.

Well within the range of the drone.

435B2B20-66AD-42EA-904B-164FDCE06B53.jpeg

664. From the house to a rest area west of Santa Rosa, NM. Most likely gonna wake up with snow all over the ground and the truck.
Snow GIF by Team Coco

I should probably dig out my snowblower. It's 6 years old but I've only used it once.
Hope you parked it empty or treated it. Mine was a bitch to start after only a year. Luckily it's electric start so I was able to force fuel through it by cranking for forever.

Ethanol is evil.

Hope you parked it empty or treated it. Mine was a bitch to start after only a year. Luckily it's electric start so I was able to force fuel through it by cranking for forever.

Ethanol is evil.
I don't remember.

I used it once and I got tired of listening to it shoot gravel everywhere so I parked it.

I think @Sinister has the same model of snowblower as mine but he paid extra for the sissy heated hand grips.

I don't remember.

I used it once and I got tired of listening to it shoot gravel everywhere so I parked it.

I think @Sinister has the same model of snowblower as mine but he paid extra for the sissy heated hand grips.
I paid extra for the sissy electric start. I could probably get my push mower started by brute force if it had electric start too. But it's hard to push though ethanol gunk by tugging.

And the damn thing has no primer bulb. Stupid new stuff.

Nah it would be stupid to put a battery in a machine that's only used several times a year.
That's what I figured but they do that sometimes. Lol.

My generator has battery hookup and I might finally make use of it since it's being run almost daily now.

433 Williams Fly J to Cozad Nebraska..

Stopped at several shops no parts..

Went to a Freightliner Dealer in Grand Island ...parts but couldn't get me in till tomorrow possibly Friday..

Our Shop supervisor said grab the parts and just swing by a Petro or Loves have em put it in..

Already contacted Salt Lake and he what ya got ain't vital just gonna drop it anyways but keep him posted so he can have a load for me when I get there..

So I'm cashing my chips in at the Cozad Casey's..

Mmmmmm Casey's Pizza for supper

Got to watch a guy drop a 24” water pipe off my truck today. Thankfully no one was near the thing when it came down.

Yeah, you’d never know what hit you.

Off till 11/9 most likely. At least until 11/4 any way.

Gonna barricade the house up and setup the camper in the safe zone

Got to watch a guy drop a 24” water pipe off my truck today. Thankfully no one was near the thing when it came down.

Yeah, you’d never know what hit you.

Off till 11/9 most likely. At least until 11/4 any way.

Gonna barricade the house up and setup the camper in the safe zone
Don't forget to pull the rock over the hole...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread