The Wind

So no fast cars for you when you was a kid, huh?
I have never really had a fast car ever, A big Land Yacht was always my style.
My 1980 Pontiac Parisienne was my favorite car I ever owned in 1997.

I worked at a rental car company when I was young and they would give us our choice of cars to take to do some errand, I would always say a Cadillac or Lincoln :thumbsup:

I have never really had a fast car ever, A big Land Yacht was always my style.
My 1980 Pontiac Parisienne was my favorite car I ever owned in 1997.

I worked at a rental car company when I was young and they would give us our choice of cars to take to do some errand, I would always say a Cadillac or Lincoln :thumbsup:
Same. I've had small cars but nothing you'd call fast. Always preferred comfort. Had two 1977 Oldsmobile Cutlasses when I was 18-20.

Thanks to whoever posted that Wind Compass App. I grabbed that today and it's neat to watch.

Why it wanted access to my entire phone I dont know, but its a good thing I'm not that interesting.

Seriously. What the hell do people think they're going to see delving into everyone's business constantly?

Thanks to whoever posted that Wind Compass App. I grabbed that today and it's neat to watch.

Why it wanted access to my entire phone I dont know, but its a good thing I'm not that interesting.

Seriously. What the hell do people think they're going to see delving into everyone's business constantly?
I downloaded it too and love it. I'll see what it does when I get back in the truck later next week.

It only needs location. The rest is a phishing attack to gain access to your personal information. It'll probably let them suck your bank account dry... all four bucks and small change worth.

It only needs location. The rest is a phishing attack to gain access to your personal information. It'll probably let them suck your bank account dry... all four bucks and small change worth.
Exactly

Anyone delving too far into my personal life is going to find themselves quite disappointed.

Revenge ****? :whistling:

Wind was really fun between Cheyenne and Rawlins this morning. Woke up and started through there around 0400 because the gusts were only up to 70 and was supposed to get worse later in the morning.

Interstate closed to light high profile vehicles from Cheyenne to almost Rawlins.

Wind was really fun between Cheyenne and Rawlins this morning. Woke up and started through there around 0400 because the gusts were only up to 70 and was supposed to get worse later in the morning.

Interstate closed to light high profile vehicles from Cheyenne to almost Rawlins.
ONLY up to 70.... :eek-64:

Kinda the usual spot through there for that, aint it?

Revenge **** is when you already have pictures or video and all you do is post it as revenge after a breakup.

To offer help with revenge ****, all you're offering is nerdular tech support like if a video file is too large to upload.
Sounds like somebody gots a little experience in this area...:O_o:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread