Let's argue about your bad taste in music.

Nice pick! Kim's a friend of mine. We've had a couple sodas! ❤️
I can't remember what the name of the bar was at the time it has changed names many times down at harbor front. It may have been the Guvernment.
Anyway, My first time there and my buddy was a regular says that's Kim Mitchell say hi. Hey Kim. Kim gave a polite wave.
The cool thing was nobody really bothered him. Just said hello and moved on.

I had forgot about this until I heard it on the radio today. They used to play this at the rock/alternative bar we would go to. Big tune for the mosh pit.

Hobo Humpin' Slobo. :D

I can't remember what the name of the bar was at the time it has changed names many times down at harbor front. It may have been the Guvernment.
Anyway, My first time there and my buddy was a regular says that's Kim Mitchell say hi. Hey Kim. Kim gave a polite wave.
The cool thing was nobody really bothered him. Just said hello and moved on.
He's so nice and down to earth. His boys are just the same. He had his fun in his day and is now trying his hand at many different things, including teaching at UofT.

Since he lives in Toronto, most people leave him alone. Once in a while someone will recognize him and he's really good to them. He doesn't like to be bothered when he has his boys. That's their time.

I can't say enough about him. He's just a really great guy.

One of those moments that I'll always remember where I was when I heard we lost Eddie VanHalen. My heart is broken.....💔

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread