How often are you seeing 5G?

That sucks. I've had over 90mbps with 4GLTE. I get over 20 with 4GLTE all the time.
what phone do you have:confused-96:. i have an S10 5G and it's pretty mind blowing lol even in 4G i hit 100-300 mbps most of the time!!! and in 5G mode it's pretty intense with speeds in the gigs. though even in 4G mode programs take longer to install than they do to download!!! my friend has a moto Z3 with no 5G mod and he only gets about 50 MBPS down. there you go different hardware different processors!!! just wait till you can get the whole home modem that's insane to depending on your location and distance from the tower. i have a big crayon thingy in front of my house. i asked verizion what that was and they told me it's the server for 5G but my speeds on the home router and modem are 17-18 GBPS most of the timeo_O and there's no latency!!! the moto Z3 is a POS even in 5G mode it's freaking slow!!! i read somewhere that softbank is saying the tmo 5G will be hitting 32 GBPS when it's done. i'll belive that when i see it. they can't even get 4G right as the network is so congested with new customers and obama phones there network out here is struggling because there over selling it..

Last edited:
i don't support companies the throttle and worse off have caps. data caps are nothing more the corperate greed if you ask me. oh we'll give you a 300 gigs of data every month but we will sell you unlimited for xxx more a month...
Looks like you better ditch Verizon then.

That's because AT&T are corporate pond scum.
mo ones more idiotic than AT&T though 5 different video services :confused-96: !!! AT&T'S branding is completely idiotic as are there wireless plans:D:oops:. and there still gonna throttle there 5G service once you hit the 22gigs. whats the ****ing point screaming you have all of this spectrum and then throttle people down once they hit the 22 gig threshold. no common sense

They tried to trick me into getting a phone with them that was "5g" multiple employees showed me their personal phones that said 5g. Theres no way they didnt know it was fake. liars
5G speeds start out at 1 gbps down and tops out at 20 gbps down. t mo is doing the same thing as ATT
Yeah, I get that. Still, my phone is not 5g compatible, it's an iphone 8. I likely won't upgrade until 5G is rolling and I can get a good 5G compatible phone.
it's gonna depend on more than what phone your using to!!! it's gonna what bands there using also. i belive ATT and t mo are using mid band spectrum and not the millimeter wave like verizon is

They tried to trick me into getting a phone with them that was "5g" multiple employees showed me their personal phones that said 5g. Theres no way they didnt know it was fake. liars
my phone on verizon in 4G LTE mode blows away an ATT phone:D

To me ATT is like one of the drug cartels from mexico. it's ran by a bunch of criminals that steal your money. the customer service are dumb as **** and know nothing. i had one ask me what presidents day was all about!!! maybe if they were on american soil they wouldn't be ****ing clueless!!! ATT is the only company i have delt with where it takes 5 hours and being transfered all over the place because they don't know there heads from there asses.
they wanted me to sign up for cell service with em as well and get the discounts. i was like um no i don't. then i confronted em by telling the rep that there 5g was fake and not real. he told me there still experimenting with it LOL... then i also said to the rep no i don't want your ****ed up cell phone service if your gonna throttling your 5g service verizons is truly unlimited!!! then i just said to the rep i don't want a ****ing thing from ATT and i hope that they go broke!!!

To me ATT is like one of the drug cartels from mexico. it's ran by a bunch of criminals that steal your money.

Yet for decades now, whether it be AT&T, Southwestern Bell Wireless, or Cingular, I have never had an issue with this company. From a brick phone to an IPhone, I've never had an issue.

Yet for decades now, whether it be AT&T, Southwestern Bell Wireless, or Cingular, I have never had an issue with this company. From a brick phone to an IPhone, I've never had an issue.
my directv experience became something less than to be desired.. from the mini's disconnecting all the time to get the 775 error. then having to call customer service waiting for hours and being transfered all over the place because one hand didn't know what the other one was doing!!! i was still being billed after i cancelled service after the rep told me that i was free to leave owing nothing!!!

That says something in and of itself...

Dunno bout At&t, but I got Verizon and aint found a place yet where I didnt have no service

Dunno bout At&t, but I got Verizon and aint found a place yet where I didnt have no service
Same here and supports in America and not some third world country.. and Verizon's building out there 5g network in my area makes it all the more worth it to stay. And never any issues and if there was they were taken care of right away

Wonders if he has called support lately there terrible. Nothing like paying to be put on hold and bounced around for hours because there clueless idiots
You could just ask me, rather than quoting him, lol.

I’ve called within the past year, and had no issue at all. Wait time under a minute and issue resolved quickly.

Supposedly most phones are not compatible yet, but I have been seeing it more and more.

Parked at the Peelot in Kansas City this evening waiting to go into the caves in the morning.

View attachment 50091
Not too worried about it yet...

Happy with my old 4G that used to be 3G n never really knew the difference except phone have gotten better last decade..

Nonetheless I suppose that in next 3/4 years or so the Big Conglomerations shall "Force" my Adaptation either way.

Or I can go back to Laptop and Wifi hotspot and buy a $20 Flip-phone and kick it old school...

Or I can just go nail up a shack in the woods and learn self suffiency like our forefathers did way way back in the day ..

Supposedly most phones are not compatible yet, but I have been seeing it more and more.

Parked at the Peelot in Kansas City this evening waiting to go into the caves in the morning.

View attachment 50091
I hope I never see it, isn’t that basically microwave length communications. They cook stuff with those don’t they? Download a video and heat up your dinner all at the same time I guess now days. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread