Driver of stolen truck killed.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
A driver of a stolen truck dies. Meh!:dunno:

The driver injured two innocent people in his stupidity and was a thief so, very little sympathy for this dick wallet!
I saw it on the news at 6pm. It was a truckload of meat. They were questioning whether the meat would still be sold. Hmmm.....

I saw it on the news at 6pm. It was a truckload of meat. They were questioning whether the meat would still be sold. Hmmm.....
I was wondering the same thing. I guess that would depend on what the BOL says the reefer temp range should have been. It was cold enough outside for refrigerated.
I'd buy some steaks at a Deep discount.

The better question would be if it was Pork of Beef:biglaugh:?

I was wondering the same thing. I guess that would depend on what the BOL says the reefer temp range should have been. It was cold enough outside for refrigerated.
I'd buy some steaks at a Deep discount.

The better question would be if it was Pork of Beef:biglaugh:?
Would it really matter at a big discount? :yahoo:

If the seal is intact and the unit wasn't messed with or allowed to run out of fuel, I'd imagine they'd probably take it. "Subject to count and inspection".

If the seal is intact and the unit wasn't messed with or allowed to run out of fuel, I'd imagine they'd probably take it. "Subject to count and inspection".
Oh I am more than sure they will be a skid or two short after the tow company is done with this wreck. ;) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread