Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

WHAT!?!?! You mean truck driving requires a little more skill and brain than just put it in 'D' and go to sleep?!?!?! This is BULLSHIT!!!!!
I never said that.

But I mean it does also require dodging New Jersey license plates.

Yeah he also doesn't like how loud the truck is when it's at max horsepower. Eg high RPM climbing a hill.

Compared to my last truck, this one is lux.

*Shrug*

I think he heard about the money but wasn't told we actually earn it.
he's probably missing his other 4 co-drivers.

• Haha
Reactions: AK7
Yesterday I had some mail that I needed stamps for....so instead of buying stamps from the post office....I decided to buy from the convenience store on the hwy and just drop the mail in there drop box.
So went into the store and was quite a long line of people waiting to get checked out....but all sudden out of the ladies rest room comes this singing of when the saints come marching in accompany with laughter from behind the door. Then another round again of singing about those saints and getting louder and louder...some people are shaker there heads and some smiling about this over happy character. The manager told female clerk take the key and go see what going on in there and he took over the register. So off she goes with the key....upon returning she so red in the face and stammering dumb struck.....tells the manager you all don't pay me enough to deal with this kind of stuff..so off he goes with the key....but comes back madder then a wet pup...... :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: .....as it turns out was a man in the ladies rest room bone naked singing when the saints come marching in taking himself a bird bath....and he asked both clerks to disrobe and join him....it was one of those don't look Elthol moments.....i got my stamps and left....think he might have been a road man washing off dust.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Random productivity. Bought a tote over the weekend to collect rainwater.

IMG_20200113_084139.jpg

It has a valve at the bottom and an adapter for a garden hose.

IMG_20200113_084145.jpg

Had a short day at work, and wanted to make the trailer available to load the Jeep, so it got set in place today. Used some paver base and 5 pavers that I was going to use on another project that I decided not to do.

IMG_20200113_095018.jpg

All I need now is some mesh material and flexible spouting to route the downspout to the hole in the top. The mesh will go over the opening to keep most leaves and debris out.

It's a food grade tote, formerly held syrup for a candy manufacturer. Once I rinse it out with dish soap it will be safe for anything I want to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 56404

View attachment 56405

Had a short day at work, and wanted to make the trailer available to load the Jeep, so it got set in place today. Used some paver base and 5 pavers that I was going to use on another project that I decided not to do.

View attachment 56406

All I need now is some mesh material and flexible spouting to route the downspout to the hole in the top. The mesh will go over the opening to keep most leaves and debris out.

It's a food grate tote, formerly held syrup for a candy manufacturer. Once I rinse it out with dish soap it will be safe for anything I want to do with it.
Might want to put something around that to disguise it as an air conditioner or something. A lot of states think there's such a thing as "water rights" and they use it to cause problems for people who collect rain water.

They make stuff bigger now. If you think 25k balls and 10k axles are the limit you're out of date.
I know you can get a 30k ball, but 25 is still common place. That’s why I said most. But whatever I don’t particularly give enough of a damn to fight about it.

I was just looking apparently they have one rated at 40k. Interesting. Suppose a lot has changed
Yeah there are some 38k trailers with three axles that I've seen already used. But since I can't pull that much I'd be dragging around an extra axle that I don't need, can't use, and takes away from payload.

Another crazy thing, IMHO, is that they actually make 5 car haulers for pickups now.

One place makes them with dual 12k axles by default but I asked about a 30k rating and they said for 2 grand more they'd throw dual 15s under it for me.

5 cars with a pickup. Think about that. That's about what those non-integrated semi carrier trailers hold.

View attachment 56404

View attachment 56405

View attachment 56406

It's a food grade tote, formerly held syrup for a candy manufacturer. Once I rinse it out with dish soap it will be safe for anything I want to do with it.
you don't have indoor plumbing..??

gonna be quite cold, showering outside. not to mention, your nakedness and the snoopy neighbors

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread