Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

It's..........it's what he goes by. I don't know how to indentify him any other way:dunno:
I think your beef is with CW.

I mean first ( sort of) and last name...... should I have known his ss# ...his sign...his favorite restaurant?
What.....

You never listened to Bill Fries?

You gave me a name....do you have any idea how many people there are that use the initials and only a last name??? .....:biglaugh:....that like loading a playing deck of cards with 10 jokers....:biglaugh:...yes I have listen to his music.....
You seem like a nice person so I am going to help you out here. The movie version

The original version.

My dad used to have a book called the Dictionary of American Slang,

There's a LOT more stuff that comes our of WWI than on this list. Most of it pretty profane.

My dad used to have a book called the Dictionary of American Slang,

There's a LOT more stuff that comes our of WWI than on this list. Most of it pretty profane.

I just got done listening to a podcast on ww1.

I'm surprised those people ever said anything again.

Three ways to tell spring has sprung...

Eight squashed skunks on the road in one day...

Multiple dead bugs on the windshield...

The air conditioner just ain't as good as it was last year...

:toothpick:

:thefinger: (For good measure)

I love Armadillo...

1st time thought I hit a "Curb"....

Thinking of buying one of these for the basement.

Anyone have experience with these things?

I'm hoping it will make me taller and more attractive which will inevitably lead to more wealth.

Thinking of buying one of these for the basement.

Anyone have experience with these things?

I'm hoping it will make me taller and more attractive which will inevitably lead to more wealth.

My sister has one that I use whenever I go over there. I love it. She has the Teeter brand. I would buy my own if she ever got rid of hers. Make sure the one you buy fits you. I'm about 6"4" and some don't fit me. Also you can pick these up used cheap. We have a place called play it again sports that people sell what they don't use cheap.

I have the Teeter Hang-Up. You have to adjust your body to using it. You can't just get on and free hang. I can do complete inversion just hanging by my ankles. If you have high blood pressure or one of the eye problems, (I can't remember the name right now) you may want to consider how your use it. There are a set of cautions that come with it that you should read and proceed at the proper pace.

But to alleviate the pressure on your spine from endless sitting, it is wonderful. I have 3 pinched discs in my lower back and 10 minutes on this in the afternoon and I'm good for a few hundred more miles. It may not be good for occasional use. You have to pretty much dedicate yourself to it daily to derive the benefits from it.

I am not even a member of the club....but appears I am considered a elf.... :tease: perfect candidate along with two other elfs to gift wrap some 500 gift toys for children for christmas...ho ho ho....just glad I am not on delivery detail.....you know that business of it fits it ships.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread