Whats for Supper?

It was SO DELICIOUS.The pretzel was hot and moist and the cheese was real hot.It was WAYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER then any service plaza that sells pretzels.

Best soft pretzel and most authentic in San Francisco. Try it next time you're in the Bay Area.

Burnt cream that’s been left in the fridge all day?
Sounds.....interesting
That just shows that your culinary knowledge and skills are very limited. Probably why you posted a pic of a Tim Horton sandwich.
It looked pretty gross but I didn't insult your post at the time.

It is pretty obvious that you have never tried the dessert and yet you have formed an opinion.:clapping:
Kids do that don't they?:throwfit:

That just shows that your culinary knowledge and skills are very limited. Probably why you posted a pic of a Tim Horton sandwich.
It looked pretty gross but I didn't insult your post at the time.

It is pretty obvious that you have never tried the dessert and yet you have formed an opinion.:clapping:
Kids do that don't they?:throwfit:
Touché, funny man, touché

No ambition. Whopper with cheese meal.

The next home time, do this:

1lb ground beef

1 very small onion
1 Half bell pepper
1 stick celery
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 egg

Whip the mariners ingredients to total liquification in the food processor.
Poor on the ground beef and mix well. ... Let stand in the fridge for an hour, and drain any precipitating liquid.

Form 4 patties and grill on high open flame.

Toast sesame hamburger buns, add a patty, 2 rings of fresh onion, big leaf of lettuce, and your favorite condiment.

Be careful not to swallow whole,, it's sooo "mutcho deliciosis" 😎

The next home time, do this:

1lb ground beef

1 very small onion
1 Half bell pepper
1 stick celery
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 egg

Whip the mariners ingredients to total liquification in the food processor.
Poor on the ground beef and mix well. ... Let stand in the fridge for an hour, and drain any precipitating liquid.

Form 4 patties and grill on high open flame.

Toast sesame hamburger buns, add a patty, 2 rings of fresh onion, big leaf of lettuce, and your favorite condiment.

Be careful not to swallow whole,, it's sooo "mutcho deliciosis" 😎

That would still require ambition.

OMG man, you just posted an article on how milk was bad for everyone. :rolllaugh: ;)
Someone's opinion on milk- a pin head, no doubt. Like I told GAnthony- if I couldn't have milk I'd shoot myself.
I'm 71, been drinking milk since I got here. Pin heads can sit on a sharp stick.

Someone's opinion on milk- a pin head, no doubt. Like I told GAnthony- if I couldn't have milk I'd shoot myself.
I'm 71, been drinking milk since I got here. Pin heads can sit on a sharp stick.
Someone take his milk away...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread