Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Three ways to tell spring has sprung...

Eight squashed skunks on the road in one day...

Multiple dead bugs on the windshield...

The air conditioner just ain't as good as it was last year...

:toothpick:

:thefinger: (For good measure)

I have no earthly idea but I can tell you this. Highway 144 sheer brutality. Narrow 4 hour roller coaster with no shoulders less a couple plow turnarounds you come up on blind......but I eventually delivered today.
I looked like an asshat at the border. I was looking for truck booths and there wasn't signage for trucks.

I looked like an asshat at the border. I was looking for truck booths and there wasn't signage for trucks.
Yeah they're tiny little Fisher Price looking pics on top of the lanes. Luckily there was only 2 open when I went through there so I went in the widest one also the only one with a truck. Getting my lowboy out of there and on the street at the end with the riggers open was the actual interesting part.

Yeah they're tiny little Fisher Price looking pics on top of the lanes. Luckily there was only 2 open when I went through there so I went in the widest one also the only one with a truck. Getting my lowboy out of there and on the street at the end with the riggers open was the actual interesting part.
Holy Christ is that interesting getting through downtown

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread