Does knight have apu

I heard knight has APU units on some of there trucks, is that so? Also heard they don't like the driver to hard wire inverters either. Does that mean absolutley no hard wire, or they just dont like it? I'm thinking of moveing to Knight and I like to know as much about them as I can. And what does LOL mean? I've seen it a lot but cant figgure it out. I thought it meant LOTS OF LUCK.:confused:

Have you asked one of their drivers? They could probably tell you the most accurate information on this.

As for the Invertor, a few companies don't want drivers wiring the large invertors in, but some will install them in their shop if you buy one. I would check with some drivers on that as well. Reason for not wanting drivers to do this, is because a few have burned up trucks doing this.

Have you asked one of their drivers? They could probably tell you the most accurate information on this.

As for the Invertor, a few companies don't want drivers wiring the large invertors in, but some will install them in their shop if you buy one. I would check with some drivers on that as well. Reason for not wanting drivers to do this, is because a few have burned up trucks doing this.
Thanks; But whenever I see a Knight truck parked I forget to ask till I'm down the road

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread