Hi Everybody

Cybergal

Hey all!

Iam cybergal. Been around the Trucking boards for alot of years...lol

I work as a Computer Operations Coordinator for an LTL Carrier.

I hope I can offer not only some informative Trucking news, but help in anyway I can.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Hello and welcome new person! We love to get new people here. I can't wait to read your posts...see you around the forum!

Welcome Cybergal and glad to have you here.

Look forward to talking with you :)

Hey all!

Iam cybergal. Been around the Trucking boards for alot of years...lol

I work as a Computer Operations Coordinator for an LTL Carrier.

I hope I can offer not only some informative Trucking news, but help in anyway I can.

Look forward to meeting you all.

I hi, Glad to meet you. Where did you work LTL out of? If it is in Indiana, maybe we can meet and chat. I love meeting new people. Plus sitting around the house when I am not working is a real bore.

I hi, Glad to meet you. Where did you work LTL out of? If it is in Indiana, maybe we can meet and chat. I love meeting new people. Plus sitting around the house when I am not working is a real bore.

I work for an LTL carrier in one of there terminals here in Michigan.

I don't get down to Indiana much...but thanks for the offer anyway.:)

Hi Cyber. Welcome to the forums. I hope you're enjoying it here. Great to have you around.

I am doing great, sitting here with my cup of hot cocoa wondering what the heck is going on now.......:D

Well, Mexican Trucker are now coming into the United States, a barrell of oil is now $89 per gallon, Hours of Service Rules are still in the process of being changed, and the NFL season has started.

Now you know what is going on, hope that caught you up :)

Well, Mexican Trucker are now coming into the United States, a barrell of oil is now $89 per gallon, Hours of Service Rules are still in the process of being changed, and the NFL season has started.

Now you know what is going on, hope that caught you up :)

Thanks for clearing that up for me as I was considerably dazed and confused.....:eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread