Extras.

hurgoll

We have some cool extra for trailers now. We even have a "back up alert corner post."

The trailer has a backup sensor that tell you how close you are to something behind you. It has a red, yellow green lights on the corner post. 3-5 feet is red. 5-10 feet is yellow and then green for okay. I think that is just so cool.

Interesting... My sister needs this on her Chevy Trailblazer because the girl can not back up or parallel park to save her life.

That sounds interesting. How did you come across this stuff? How are you enjoying it so far?

I work at Wabash National. We build the trailers. I have seen a lot of cool extras. But most companies don't buy them. We have autoscalers, self inflators, sonic load detectors, door monitors. So many things. But even if they were to only cost say 5 dollars, and you are buying a thousand trailers, that would increase your cost by 5 thousand for something you can live without. So most companies never buy them. I like the air sliders myself. Never pull a bogie handle again. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread